Barry left us unexpectedly on June 8, 2010. In his 25 years of life, he brought so many wonderful memories to people around him.

A memorial service will be held on Thursday June 17 at 4:30pm, in the Gold Room of the Stanford Faculty Club. Please RSVP by completing the form here.

Directions to the Stanford Faculty Club can be found here.

If you would like to post an article here to share with us your memories about Barry, please follow the instructions below.

Email your message to:
barrychai1985.2010 [at] blogger.com
with the subject:
From [Your Name Here]
and include the text and images (up to 10MB in size) in the body of the email.

Your messages will help the family know Barry better as a beloved friend, a treasured classmate, and a trusted colleague.

Saturday, June 12, 2010

From Neil

As an engineering student, you were blessed with strength and creativity.

As a jogging and hiking partner, though I couldn’t keep up with your pace, you were always waiting ahead of me patiently and cheerfully.

As a friend, you have helped me more than I could have helped you.

The news saddens me. As many scientists and engineers, we shared the same dream. I thought, together, we were going bring it closer to the reality. I assure you; you will be remembered, and the image of you will continue to give me strength and inspire me for the greater.

Until then,I’ll miss you. Rest in peace, Barry.

No comments:

Post a Comment